Along with these remedies certain things need to be borne in mind while removing upper hair at home. Some simple tips and precautions that women can keep in mind while removing upper lip hair naturally are as follows:
- Make sure you use fresh ingredients while preparing the above remedies
- Make sure that you do not store these remedies for more than week
- While waxing your facial skin, do not apply extremely hot wax to prevent burns on the upper lip.
- While waxing hair from the upper lip, do ensure that the quality of the wax and wax strips is good so that it does not harm the skin.
- The upper lips should be cleansed with a facial cleaner prior to waxing to provide enough moisture to the skin.
- It is important to apply ice, moisturizer or an antiseptic after any hair removal method. For best results, apply rose water or a moisturising lotion to seal the moisture in your beautiful skin.
- If you use a razor for shaving your hair from the upper lips, have one for your own and do not share with anyone or use someone else’s razor.
- Make sure you drink adequate water, consume a healthy diet, get enough sleep and relieve your stress levels to balance your hormones.
- Consult your doctor if you find any unnatural increase in your facial hair growth