Underarms whitening is not very difficult if we take care of the compounds we use. There are many herbal and skin-friendly hair removal creams that help the sensitive skin stay clean and white.
Wet your armpitsTake a little warm water and apply on the armpits as it will help in removing the hair smoothly. Also, as an aftereffect, the skin will be soft and smooth.
Apply the creamWith the help of a spatula, apply the cream gently along the underarms area in a thick consistency so that all hair is covered properly. If any part is left, the hair will not come out easily. If you have hair in-growth, scrub the area for 5-10 minutes and then apply the cream.
Wipe after 10 minutesLeave the cream on the underarms for 1-10 minutes and thereafter wipe with the cotton cloth or the same spatula gently stroking in one direction.
RinseRinse the area again with warm water so that the skin does not get into shock mode and entire cream is also washed off properly.
Apply post-hair removal creamAfter wiping off the underarms with a dry cloth, make sure to apply the post-hair removal cream as well so that the area remains moisturized and soft. Also, make sure to do this process at night if you have sensitive skin so that the skin gets a chance to rest as well.
How to get rid of dark underarms using hair removal cream at home?Smooth and light underarms are what we all want, and since they are not very difficult to get, there are also a few preventive steps to take care.
- Make sure that the armpits are regularly hydrated by using a good moisturizing cream or lotion.
- Also, if you regularly shave your underarms, make sure to shave in the direction where the hair is growing. Shaving against the direction increase the chances of ingrown hair which causes more trouble later.
- Exfoliate! It helps get rid of dead cells and also lets the skin breathe easy by unclogging pores.
- Do not apply perfume or roll on immediately after shaving or using a hair removal cream. It is because these products contain chemicals that sting a bit. If you do not have time to wait, apply the deodorants and perfumes on the clothes instead of directly applying on the skin.
- Use natural or herbal hair removal creams as there are lesser chances of them giving any side-effects like itchiness or irritation in the underarms as compared to those that have chemicals in them.